ODK Aggregate 1.4
Allows you to aggregate the collected data in an Open Data Kit project
ODK Aggregate is able to run on Google's App Engine, so as to allow users to avoid the difficulties of setting up their own scalable web service. ODK Aggregate also runs on a Tomcat server backed with MySQL or PostgreSQL.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the ODK Aggregate utility on your Mac are available HERE.
ODK Aggregate is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
- Build a data collection form or survey;
- Collect the data on a mobile device and send it to a server; and
- Aggregate the collected data on a server and extract it in useful formats.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- changed behavior: simple JSON publisher now POSTs an application/json entity body; added option for how to treat binary content. Incompatible change; see Upgrading section if you were using the Z-ALPHA JSON Server
- changed representation: ODK Tabled storage schema has been revised. Incompatible change; see Upgrading section if you used your server to upload or download data to ODK Tables. Syncing with ODK Tables is broken in this release. Only v1.3.4 on Google AppEngine works with the ODK Tables alpha (we are in the middle of changing table schemas).
- fix: file exports were not properly writing UTF-8 character sets.
- fix: postgreSQL failures on some forms (column names must be less than 63 characters)