One of the most prominent things that users see when they first visit a website is its navigation menu. But have you ever thought of making it really attractive and eye catching?
For example, you can show icons along with the menu titles. But do you know how to do it? The FlashDevelopment24.com designers have pushed their creative limits to build one of the most remarkable navigation menus - the Nova Dropdown Menu.
Nova Dropdown Menu allows you to easily create high-impact, HTML5-powered menus, all in Dreamweaver CS3, CS4, CS5 or CS6.
Nova Dropdown Menu uses a user-friendly interface, so that you can adjust wide range of the component options according to your taste.
Here are some key features of "Nova Dropdown Menu":
· Unlimited sub menus with over HTML content
· Multiple columns for menu items
· HTML item
· Menu editor
· Menu item state
· Transition easing
· Dreamweaver integration
· Unlimited Submenus with over HTML content
· W3C Valid (X)HTML
· Browsers: Internet Explorer , Netscape , Mozilla Firefox , Opera , Safari , Google Chrome
· Compatible Products(s): Dreamweaver CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3