Web-based IDE for Node.JS
Nide can be run locally or from a remote server which you can access via your Internet browser. Also, Nide runs both a standalone app and as a command line utility.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Nide utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- Various file operations
- Highlighted syntax code
- Automatic save
- Project tree display
- Version management
- Preview HTML
- Elegant interface
- Node.JS documentation
- Real time project tree filtering
- NPM integration
- Preview images
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Nide is now available as a native Mac application. The Mac app is still on a very early stage of development, so expect some hiccups.
- You can now refresh the directory listing manually, through the gear menu.
- You can now specify a host IP for listening via a command line option.
- You can now specify a username and password for HTTP authentication.