Free and open source .NET port of Java Hibernate
NHibernate is a .NET port of the excellent Java Hibernate which provides Object/Relational mapping to persist objects in a relational database.
- Visual Studio Friendly
- Easily map regular C# or VB.NET object models designed in Visual Studio. No special base classes or attributes needed. Fully supports inheritance, components and enums.
- Fast Development Cycle
- Generates database tables from your domain models. Supports all popular relational databases. Supports the most complex legacy scenarios.
- Tons of Plugins & Tools
- Full Text Search. Cluster-scoped caching with Microsoft Velocity & Memcached. Business validation rules. ReSharper plugin. Castle Active Record. S#arp Architecture. And many more...
- Established Community
- NHibernate is a popular, fast growing ORM with a helpful community of seasoned developers. Used in thousands of commercial and open source projects.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.0.0 CR 1
- IDeleteEventListener, IEventSource: Use generic ISet instead of non-generic in method signatures.
- SqlString.Parts removed. Use SqlString.Count and SqlString.GetEnumerator().
- IPersistentCollection.GetSnapshot() now returns object instead of ICollection. The snapshot should be opaque to outside code.
- Removed IsDiscriminatorFormula, DiscriminatorFormula and GenerateSelectString from UnionSubclassEntityPersister class.