MyJSQLView is a free and open-source front-end that allows you to add, edit, view entries in various databases.
Furthermore, you will be able to use a query frame to build SQL statements and a SQL Query Bucket. Also, table data can be easily organized or imported / exported.
The supported databases are: HSQL, PostgreSQL, MSAccess, Oracle MySQL, and SQLite
Here are some key features of "MyJSQLView":
· User connection mapping / saving
· User preferences summary table
· Access to all tables in database
· View, add, edit table fields
· Check data type
· Supports all table types
· Supports flushing privileges
· Printing of Summary Table Data, Screen View.
· Import CSV data file
· Query frame
· Intuitive interface
· Java 1.4 or later
· MySQL JDBC, 3.0.10 - 3.1.13, 5.0.7.
· PostgreSQL JDBC3, 8.2-506.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for the Apache Derby database. Derby fit nicely into the application's framework because of its ease of use and compliance with the SQL standard.
· Made changes to the Query Frame UI
· Ehancements to the HeatMapper plugin