View, add, edit or delete data in several popular databases
Furthermore, you will be able to use a query frame to build SQL statements and a SQL Query Bucket. Also, table data can be easily organized or imported / exported.
The supported databases are: HSQL, PostgreSQL, MSAccess, Oracle MySQL, and SQLite
- User connection mapping / saving
- User preferences summary table
- Access to all tables in database
- View, add, edit table fields
- Check data type
- Supports all table types
- Supports flushing privileges
- Printing of Summary Table Data, Screen View.
- Import CSV data file
- Query frame
- Intuitive interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The release marks support for the MariaDB database. The release also provides a needed maintenance update that corrects deficiencies in support for the MySQL JDBC driver for version newer than v5.1.8.