In a nutshell, Moose Suite is an open-source extensive platform for software and data analysis.
Moose Suite offers multiple services ranging from importing and parsing data, to modeling, to measuring, querying, mining, and to building interactive and visual analysis tools.
Moose Suite is an open source project since 1996. It is supported by several research groups around the world, and it is increasingly adopted in industrial projects.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Moose Suite utility on your Mac are available HERE.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Integration of the Roassal visualization engine
· New PetitParser browser with integrated refactorings
· Improved Glamorous Toolkit for Pharo including the Glamorous Inspector and Debugger
· Several features in Glamour including Watcher support (similar to OS X preview)
· Significant improvements in FAMIX
· Improved external VerveineJ parser for Java
· Based on Pharo 1.4