MonjaDB is an Eclipse plug-in that provides a MongoDB GUI client tool designed for rapid application development. It aims to provide a really straightforward way of updating MongoDB documents.
Here are some key features of "MonjaDB":
· Easy to use
· WYSIWYG editing on JSON/Table/Tree of MongoDB documents
· Very flexible window management ( thanks for the Eclipse Rich Client Platform )
· "Actions" is a powerful Macro like functionality. It has high compatibility with "mongo" the MongoDB standard client application
· Published as open source code
· ava Runtime Environment( JRE ) 1.5 or later