MongoDB 2.6.6 / 2.7.7 Dev / 2.8.0 RC 2
C++, scalable, high-performance, and open source NoSQL database
· Collection Oriented Storage
· Server-side object updates
· Full indexing, including on inner objects
· Query profiling
· Replication and Failover Support
- Document-oriented storage:
- JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support:
- Index on any attribute, just like you're used to.
- Replication & High Availability:
- Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates:
- Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Commercial Support:
- Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.6.6
- Fixed: Evaluating candidate query plans with concurrent writes on same collection may crash mongod SERVER-15580
- Fixed: 2.6 mongod crashes with segfault when added to a 2.8 replica set with 12 or more members SERVER-16107
- Fixed: $regex, $in and $sort with index returns too many results SERVER-15696
- Change: moveChunk will fail if there is data on the target shard and an required index does not exist. SERVER-12472