MongoDB.prefPane is a free and open-source utility that adds a Preferences pane item for MongoDB that will allow you to easilt monitor the MongoDB server status.
· Download the latest version
· Unzip the archive
· Execute MongoDB.prefPane. This will install it in your preferences panel
Here are some key features of "MongoDB.prefPane":
· Indicates if the server is running.
· Start / Stop the MongoDB Server
· Install / Uninstall MongoDB Server for startup at login time (LaunchAgent)
· Seamlessly migrate your homebrew launchd plist file so you won't loose your modifications when you check automatic startup
· Disabling automatic startup won't loose your plist, it will be moved as a .disabled file and restored if needed
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· issue #13 fixed. The PATH returned by NSProcessInfo was not the user's path. A hard coded path list of Unix standard paths is used instead.