Mocks is a powerful and intuitive OS X app created to help developers design interface mockups for their iOS apps.
The Mocks utility comes with an extensive collection of built-in iOS controls and widget graphics, ready to be added to your mockups.
To create your mockup you have to drag and drop the controls you need in your app's interface from the Library palette onto the design area.
NOTE: To buy Mocks via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Mocks":
· Intuitive interface
· Large collection of shapes
· Automatic and user defined alignment guides
· import graphics and icons via drag and drop
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New object in the Library: Segmented Line. Note that you can "flip" a Segmented Line via the "Flip Segmented Line" button in the "Geometry" Palette of the Inspector.
· Each object can now have rich text with multiple colors, fonts, and text styles. (Previously, each object could have only one text color and font).
· Table Cell objects now have adjustable height.
· TabBar Button objects now have adjustable width.
· Fix for "Font" button graphic.
· Updated Pinstripe graphic.