MockFlow Desktop 10.3.7
An online tool to create and share user interface designs for software and websites
MockFlow Desktop includes real-time collaboration, sitemaps, a chat application plus export and feedback collection capabilities.
In addition, MockFlow Desktop adds offline capabilities and caching.
All your UI designs are automatically stored locally. So you can edit and view mockups even with No net-connectivity. And optionally sync back when you regain connection.'
- Provides better desktop integration by running MockFlow in its own window with native menus and keyboard shortcuts for both PC and Mac
- Fully Loaded:
- Once you install MockFlow Desktop, it isn't necessary to visit MockFlow.com. Since it provides all the features such as sharing, chat, real-time collaboration and more.
- Continuous Backup:
- All your mockups are not only securely backed up online multiple times but also they are continuously backed up locally in your computer to ensure that your data is never lost.
- Offline Sync:
- All your changes are automatically stored locally. So you can edit and view mockups even if there is No net-connectivity. And optionally sync back when you regain connection.
- Super Fast:
- Since it runs directly in your desktop, it is faster and more reliable. The mockup's data & images are smartly cached to load instantly.
- Simplified interface - Detects net-access & auto switches between online/offline mode - Pushed updates - Capture tool to snap and crop webpages and webcam shots.