Mimosa is a modeling and simulation platform, covering the process from building conceptual models to running the simulations.
The specification uses an extensible set of formalisms for the dynamics and ontologies. The simulation kernel is based on DEVS.
Here are some key features of "Mimosa":
· Ontology editor for describing the conceptual models
· Specification of the behavior using a heterogeneous formalisms
· Plugin architecture for adding new formalisms, initialization and visualization tools
· A DEVS-based middleware for running simulations
· Possibility to deliver interactive turn-key models
· Possibility to run the simulations in batch