A free software project management and comprehension tool
The goal of Maven is to provide a simple way to publish your project's information as well as a method to share Java archives with other projects.
With Maven, developers can easily build and manage their Java projects from a central point of information.
- Coherent site of project information
- Simple project setup
- Consistent usage across all projects
- Release management and distribution publication
- Advanced dependency management
- Work with multiple projects at the same time
- Comprehensive repository of libraries and metadata
- Dependency management
- Ant tasks for dependency management
- Model based builds
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [MNG-5568] - ComparableVersion's breaks contract for Comparable, in some edgecases the comparisons are not transitive
- [MNG-5592] - Maven Dependency Resolution Locks up
- [MNG-5676] - mvn -U crashes with IBM JDK