Luke is an easy to use development and diagnostic utility that provides access to Lucene indexes.
Luke provides the necessary tools to effortlessly preview and modify Lucene indexes.
Luke enables you to browse by document number or term, view and copy documents, execute a search and analyze the results, delete the selected files from the index and more.
· Java 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add term offsets when available to "Show Positions" dialog.
· Modify the list of field flags to better reflect the available field information. FieldType is not always reliable, and some type informaton is not preserved in the index (e.g. whether an indexed field was tokenized).
· Add detailed segment information in the Files section. This includes Codec and FieldInfo-level details not available elsewhere.
· Add support for explaining automaton queries' structure.
· Bring back format details for old indexes (available when opening without IndexReader).
· Add clipboard copy function in more places.
· Issue 36 : XMLExporter generating invalid XML, when special characters are present in a TermVector field (Craig.Stires)
· Issue 19 : Custom directory implementation must be inherited from FSDirectory (mitja.lenic)
· Issue 21 : luke tarball needs to extract to a "luke" directory (bevan.koopman, Photodeus)
· Issue 27 : Cannot add or edit documents using Standar...