An easy to use universal log file viewer that enables users to handle any log file formats, monitor logs over long periods of time
Using a nice and powerful graphical interface, LogMX displays log & trace files content, allowing filters on levels (e.g. INFO, WARNING, ...) and emitting classes and/or packages.
Moreover, LogMX was designed to read all log & trace formats from local or remote files: user can learn LogMX how to read new file formats using easy-to-write plugins, and learn it new log levels directly through application options (LogMX is delivered with common parser-plugins for user convenience, such as Log4j, Java Logging, and LogFactor5 formats).
- Handle any log format
- Access your logs anywhere they are
- Monitor logs in real-time without reload
- Easily filter and search anything in huge files
- Handle huge files
- File flush
- Time computation (delta-t)
- File export
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Features:
- New "Timeline" feature: adds a timeline view in main window, to see the quantity of log entries over time, with warnings/errors highlight, direct access to log entries using the mouse, and fast filtering by date using mouse right button
- Now supporting file flush feature on merged files, and directories (local, SFTP, FTP[S])
- Now supporting file deletion feature on merged files, and directories (local, SFTP, FTP[S])