Localise is a free OS X application that was created to help developers localize their applications.
Localise can opertae on either files, files contained in a folder or on files contained in folders of an application or an Xcode project.
In addition, Localise create documents that can supplied to translators.
Localise has 3 panels which determine work type to do:
· Localizable text extraction in .strings or .plist files
· Texts: Analyze, dictionary, translation, copy
· Localized nib/xib files generation Software has 3 modes which determine on which files apply works:
· (Files) apply on alone file.
· (Folder) apply on all files in folder
· Xcode 3 or later