LiteIDE X is an open source and cross-platform Go IDE that enables you to edit and test GO projects.
LiteIDE X provides a simple GO code editor tool that will enable developers to create new projects, clean their code, but also to run and debug them.
LiteIDE X is an that can be used run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "LiteIDE X":
· System environment manager
· Build system manager
· MIME type basis system
· Debug system
· WordApi helper
· Kate syntax and style scheme
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· optimization gocode plugin
· execute preload litebuild/command/*.api
· execute enable tab key to compiler