Lianja App Builder is an application that can be used to create business applications with ease.
Here are some key features of "Lianja App Builder":
· Customize applications
· Third party database support
· Embed web content
· Includes a meta-framework
· Support for the storage and retrieval of documents
· Support for open web standards
· Sharing is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added "Show memo/object panel" attribute which will display related memos or images in the split grid mode in "Grid" sections.
· Fixed an issue with mandatory fields being checked when canceling a section edit.
· NewObject('classname', 'classlib') now functions in the same way as VFP. The classlib is loaded if it is not already loaded. Class libraries are also reference counted.
· Perform a VirtualTable requery when the parentdatachanged event fires if the "Automatically relate" attribute is unchecked in the section attributes dialog. The VirtualTable is re-queried selecting only those records that match the parent->child relationship.
· Fixed an issue in the "Data" workspace which did not display "Memos" or "Object/images" correctly.
· Added "Collapse" as a section property so it can be used when changing UI states.
· Added requery(expC) as a method in the CursorAdaptor class. If this CursorAdaptor is bound to a VirtualTable then expC is the *new* SQL WHERE clause which ...