With the help of the popular application for texture and shape editing called SpriteHelper, LevelHelper will let you import your sprites and start creating your game levels.
All you have to do, after opening LevelHelper is to drag your sprites in your desired positions and your level is ready.
You can change physic object type (dynamic, static, etc), physic properties (friction, restitution, etc), sprite properties (opacity, size, angle, etc) and even create custom tags so that you can control your sprites in your custom code.
For the physic simulation you can change the mask of every object so that not all object collide with each other.
LevelHelper will generate all the code needed for you.Code generation currently available only for Cocos2d with Box2d physic engine. Future updates (available very soon) will bring support for Cocos2d with Chipmunk, AndEngine for Android and CORONA.
Note: To buy LevelHelper via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "LevelHelper":
· Create complex levels with physic in just minutes.
· Don’t have to write code to load the level.
· Transform your sprites to suit your levels with size, opacity, angle and many more.
· Change the physic properties on one or multiple sprites at once.
· Create masks so that you control if one object collide with another.
· Duplicate objects easy and with specified offset.
· Create tags and control objects in your custom code.
· Snap to grid to align your sprites better.
· 7 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue with loosing custom classes when opening a project by double click in Finder and then opening another project from the recent projects menu. (new open project will loose custom classes)
· Fixed crash when trying to create a tile shape out of bezier line with just 2 points.