RESTtest is a streamlined Mac OS X application which provides you with a user-friendly interface for putting standard HTTP calls to test.
To be more exact, RESTtest allows you to enter in its main window a HTTP request and its associated headers. After the request was submitted, the response can be visualized and saved to disk with ease.
NOTE: To buy RESTtest via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "RESTtest":
· Open multiple request windows at the same time
· Save requests to disk for later playback
· iCloud support for saved requests
· Pretty printing of responses (JSON and XML)
· HTTP Basic Authentication
· Full control over HTTP headers
· Full control over HTTP verbs
· Table-view of response headers
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bug fixes
· Now shows status code of response