Komodo IDE 8.5.4 Build 86985
Award-winning, professional integrated development environment (IDE) for dynamic languages
Komodo IDE offers advanced support for Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Tcl.
Komodo IDE is a multi-platform, multi-language IDE for end-to-end dynamic web application development. You can easily create, debug or test all your code in one powerful workspace.
Komodo IDE comes with one of the most advanced editing and debugging for dynamic languages and client-side Ajax technologies, and it also includes intelligent tools for regular expressions, team development and customization, and unparalleled extensibility.
- Multi-language editor:
- Server-side languages: Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Tcl.
- Web template languages: RHTML, Template-Toolkit, HTML-Smarty and Django.
- Autocomplete and call tips:
- Write code faster and shorten the learning curve with code completion that guides you as you work.
- Schema-based XML/HTML completion.
- Support for adding third-party libraries.
- Interpreter version differentiation of built-in and standard library information.
- Multi-language file support:
- Correct syntax coloring of multi-language files and templated files, common in many web programming frameworks. Add custom language support (User-Defined Languages or UDL, used to provide support for RHTML, Template-Toolkit, HTML-Mason, Smarty and Django).
- Standard editing features:
- Code commenting, auto-indent and outdent, block selection, incremental search, reflow paragraph, join lines, enter next character as raw literal, repeat next keystroke and clean line endings on "save".
- Syntax checking - Instant feedback for all fully-supported languages.
- Syntax coloring - Spot errors easily and improve readability and context, even in multi-language files (unique to Komodo!).
- Vi emulation - Modal Vi keybindings emulate navigation, text insertion and command behavior. Custom commands can be implemented by adding Komodo macros to a Vi Commands Toolbox folder.
- Emacs keybindings - Emacs-like keybinding scheme supports new editor features modeled on Emacs, such as transient marks (similar to the Emacs "mark ring"), repeat next command and reflow paragraph.
- HTML preview - Check HTML, XML and CSS files side-by-side or in a browser, using arbitrary files or URLs.
- Multilingual Input Method Editor (IME) support - Use your standard keyboard to enter multi-byte characters, such as Simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Code snippets - Store any piece of code for reuse.
- Code folding - Work quickly and efficiently with large sections of code.
- Multi-document editing - Easily work on multiple documents simultaneously using multiple tab groups, split view, and cross-document search.
- Tutorials - Easily master editing features.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug Fixes:
- Code Intelligence: CSS: Show pseudo completions after “:”.
- Code Intelligence: PHP: Fix memory leak in PHP file scanning. (Bug 102643)