Komodo Edit is an easy to use OS X application that enables you to write and edit source code.
Komodo Edit comes with an award winning editing engine for dynamic languages including Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Tcl.
Komodo Edit helps you perform background syntax checking and displays syntax errors immediately, while offering auto-complete and guides to help you write.
Here are some key features of "Komodo Edit":
· Multi-language editor
· Auto-complete and calltips
· Project manager
· Real-time code collaboration
· Syntax checker
· User interface styling
· Auto abbreviation snippets
· Conditional snippets
· New language support for Laravel Blade and Sass Syntax Checking added
· 1GB RAM
· 250 MB hard disk space
· 350 MB of temporary hard disk space during installation
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Code Intelligence: PHP: Allow completions for files that use the same base name. (Bug 93859)
· Code Intelligence: PHP: Show completions for core PHP interfaces. (Bug 98831)
· Code Intelligence: Python: Allow completions and calltips even when no Python interpreter is found/configured. (Bug 98174)
· Debugger: Python: Report types of ints and bools correctly, not as "str". (Bug 98546)
· Debugger: Tcl: Allow Tk programs to be launched with wish, not just tclsh. (Bug 98313)
· Debugger: Python: Fix python2 remote debugging package. (Bug 98532)
· Editor: Add a pref at editor/scrolling to control whether shift-ctrl-mouse-wheel changes the zoom level of the current view. (Bug 89701)
· Editor: Color in EJS and komodo snippets as escape sequences. (Bug 98464)
· Editor: Handle comment-continuations for languages that don't do auto-indent, like ini, diff, Makefile, and batch. (Bug 98467)
· Editor: Make sure clicking in the line-number margin of a wrapped line selects that line. (Bug 98494)
· Editor: Minimap: Don't...