Insights is a powerful, easy-to-use prediction and modeling utility designed to support the process of knowledge extraction from data on a highly automated level.
Insights works using advanced self-organizing modeling technologies: Group Method of Data Handling(GMDH), and Analog Complexing.
Self-organizing modeling is a feature that provides you with the means to extract the information and knowledge necessary to build up a model from the available data.
Insights also provides multi-level model validation that comes as an innovation for reliable predictive models.
Here are some key features of "Insights (formerly KnowledgeMiner)":
· Self organizing modeling
· Model validator
· Support for composite models
· Live prediction validation graph
· High dimensional modeling
· Use your models in Excel
· 64 Bit processor
· 1280 x 768 minimum resolution
· Model export is limited to 3 models.
· Saving is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved modeling algorithm leads to significantly more accurate linear models.
· Linear models are now presented and implemented in Excel as a single explicit regression equation for easier readability and interpretation.