Allows you manage keys, certificates, and certificate revocation lists
KeyMan supports the full life cycle of certificates, and you can create certificates by processing certificate requests.
KeyMan is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
- Supports user certificate life cycle
- Manage key / certificate repositories
- Verify and sign JAR archives
- VeriSign and other CAs integration
- Create self-signed certificates
- Import certificates through LDAP/HTTPS protocols
- Supports cryptographic tokens via PKCS#11 interface
- Supports X.509/PKIX (certificates V3, CRLs V2)+