JumpBox for Tomcat 1.8.0
Easily deploy a web application with Apache Tomcat
Apache Tomcat is an open source servlet container that implements the Java Servlet and the JavaServer Pages specifications.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual appliance that deploys locally, or hosted to major virtualization, and cloud computing platforms.
Deploy on Mac, Windows or Linux using virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
- Flexible deployment options:
- Applications can be deployed either as .war files or as a directory via the Tomcat manager.
- Suitable for testing as well as production usage:
- This JumpBox comes configured with Tomcat behind Apache web server so it's suitable not just for development purposes but can function under production load as well.
- An easy way to make your application available:
- It's possible to assemble a complex application on this JumpBox and then use the backup mechanism to export the changes. You can effectively distribute your application by making the backup file available for download and instructing users to use the file to restore into an empty JumpBox for Tomcat. Coupled with the Rapid Trial widget this gives your visitors a convenient way to try out your Java application.
- Even less setup:
- It comes with a pre-configured MySQL database so there's even less setup work involved.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
JumpBox for Tomcat
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is a maintenance release. The included version of the application has not changed.