TikiWiki is your Groupware/Content Management System solution with a long list of features to help you build a compelling web-based community: Wikis, Forums, Blogs, Articles, Image Gallery, Map Server, Link Directory, Translation, Internationalization and much more.
TikiWiki has a little of something for everyone and the JumpBox for TikiWiki gives you a chance to to kick its tires with minimal effort.
All you need to do is download and run and who knows, you may find the next great content management system to use on your projects.
The JumpBox has a built in web management console to help you manage basic system tasks and a very convenient backup system to make sure your data is safe for all those world changing web sites you're going to be creating.
Here are some key features of "JumpBox for TikiWiki":
· An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
· A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
· A backup system that enables data security and portability.
· Virtualization software. Any of: VMWare, Parallels, Xen Open Source, Microsoft Virtual Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Virtual Iron
· For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
· 3 GB Free disk space
· Minimum 1 GB System RAM
· Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The JumpBox for TikiWiki has been updated to TikiWiki version 10.2
· This is a minor update with fixes for over 50 issues. See the release announcement for more detail: http://info.tiki.org/article213-Tiki-Releases-Update-10-2
· Upgrades are possible via restore from JumpBox version 1.1.15 and newer. If you're on a JumpBox version earlier than 1.1.15 you should first update to 1.7.1 and then upgrade to 1.8.1.