JumpBox for Silverstripe 1.7.9
A standards-compliant content management system that allows the user to manage a site
JumpBox simplifies your server software deployments with pre-built, pre-configured virtual applications that deploy in minutes.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual application that deploys locally, or hosted to major computing, virtualization, and cloud computing platforms.
Swiftly deploy on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems to virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
JumpBox for Silverstripe
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The SilverStripe application has been upgraded to release 3.0.5. This JumpBox should be able to upgrade from version 1.0 and newer
- This is a security and bugfix update. See the full release notes for detail.