Silverstripe uses MVC architecture and provides a desktop feel with its use of AJAX-based controls.
JumpBox simplifies your server software deployments with pre-built, pre-configured virtual applications that deploy in minutes.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual application that deploys locally, or hosted to major computing, virtualization, and cloud computing platforms.
Swiftly deploy on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems to virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
Here are some key features of "JumpBox for Silverstripe":
· An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
· A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
· A backup system that enables data security and portability.
· Virtualization software. Any of: VMWare, Parallels, Xen Open Source, Microsoft Virtual Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Virtual Iron
· For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
· 3 GB Free disk space
· Minimum 1 GB System RAM
· Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The SilverStripe application has been upgraded to release 3.0.5. This JumpBox should be able to upgrade from version 1.0 and newer
· This is a security and bugfix update. See the full release notes for detail.