JumpBox for Redmine is a ready to run virtual appliance that bundles Redmine and all its dependencies into a single package. This way the software is deployed easily without too much hustle.
Redmine is an efficient issue tracking system and project management solution developed for software developers. JumpBox for Redmine also includes Subversion for source control, which is integrated with Redmine in several ways.
Here are some key features of "JumpBox for Redmine":
· An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
· A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
· A backup system that enables data security and portability.
· Virtualization software. Any of: VMWare, Parallels, Xen Open Source, Microsoft Virtual Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Virtual Iron
· For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
· 3 GB Free disk space
· Minimum 1 GB System RAM
· Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Redmine has been updated to Redmine 2.3.0.
· This release is able to restore from JumpBox version 1.1.23 and newer. If you have an older JumpBox you should first upgrade to 1.7.3 and then upgrade again to 1.8.1
· This release improves PDF and CSV export, adds REST API features and fixes many other issues. For detail on the changes see the Redmine changelog: http://www.redmine.org/versions/60