JumpBox for Redmine 1.8.2
Includes a production ready Ruby on Rails environment setup with Apache 2.2 and Redmine deployed via Mongrel
Redmine is an efficient issue tracking system and project management solution developed for software developers. JumpBox for Redmine also includes Subversion for source control, which is integrated with Redmine in several ways.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
JumpBox for Redmine
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Redmine has been updated to Redmine 2.3.1.
- This release is able to restore from JumpBox version 1.1.23 and newer. If you have an older JumpBox you should first upgrade to 1.7.3 and then upgrade again to 1.8.2
- This is a general bugfix update. For detail on the changes see the Redmine changelog: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Changelog