Project Pier is an Open-Source, self-hosted PHP application for managing tasks, projects and teams through an intuitive web interface. ProjectPier will help your organization communicate, collaborate and get things done.
Its function is similar to commercial groupware/project management products, but allows the freedom and scalability of self-hosting. With the JumpBox for Project Pier you will get a fully functional Project Pier installation to help you manage your projects in just a couple minutes.
Here are some key features of "JumpBox for ProjectPier":
· An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
· A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
· A backup system that enables data security and portability.
· Virtualization software. Any of: VMWare, Parallels, Xen Open Source, Microsoft Virtual Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Virtual Iron.
· For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
· 3 GB Free disk space
· Minimum 1 GB System RAM
· Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a maintenance release. The included version of the application has not changed.