JumpBox for PostgreSQL 1.8.2
Allows you to quickly deploy PostgreSQL.
An enterprise class database, PostgreSQL boasts sophisticated features such as Multi-Version Concurrency Control (MVCC), point in time recovery, tablespaces, asynchronous replication, nested transactions (savepoints), online/hot backups, a sophisticated query planner/optimizer, and write ahead logging for fault tolerance.
PostgreSQL is able to provide support for multibyte character encodings, international character sets, Unicode and it is locale-aware for case-sensitivity, sorting and formatting.
PostgreSQL has a SQL implementation that strongly conforms to the ANSI-SQL 92/99 standards. It has full support for subqueries (including subselects in the FROM clause), read-committed and serializable transaction isolation levels.
This JumpBox includes PostgreSQL 8 along with PHPPgAdmin setup and ready to run. The PostgreSQL server is network accessible and provides a great storage engine for a broad array of applications.
JumpBox takes the pain out of server software deployments.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual appliance that deploys locally, or hosted to major virtualization, and cloud computing platforms.
Deploy on Windows, Mac, or Linux using virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
JumpBox for PostgreSQL
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated to phpPgAdmin 5.1 which adds a new plugin architecture, nested groups of servers and many bug fixes. For detail on the changes see the full changelog: https://raw.github.com/phppgadmin/phppgadmin/master/HISTORY
- It is possible to restore and upgrade from any JumpBox for PostgreSQL version 1.1.0 or higher.