PmWiki is a wiki-based system for collaborative creation and maintenance of websites.
PmWiki pages look and act like normal web pages, except they have an "Edit" link that makes it easy to modify existing pages and add new pages into the website, using basic editing rules.
PmWiki is a simple and clean wiki system with a friendly user interface that was made easily deployable with the JumpBox for PmWiki.
Here are some key features of "JumpBox for PmWiki":
· An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
· A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
· A backup system that enables data security and portability.
· Virtualization software. Any of: VMWare, Parallels, Xen Open Source, Microsoft Virtual Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Virtual Iron
· For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
· 3 GB Free disk space
· Minimum 1 GB System RAM
· Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The included version of PmWiki has been upgraded to 2.2.51.
· This is a minor bugfix update. See the PmWiki release notes for complete details: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes
· Restoring from 1.0 and newer JumpBox backups should work.