OpenEMM is a mature open source email marketing solution that incorporates many of the features found in popular proprietary systems. Manage the various email distribution lists for your company and track the results of your mailings.
If you've been considering departing from your existing email marketing solution in favor of an Open Source alternative, watch the video below and then take the JumpBox for OpenEMM for a spin.
JumpBox simplifies your server software deployments with pre-built, pre-configured virtual applications that deploy in minutes.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual application that deploys locally, or hosted to major computing, virtualization, and cloud computing platforms.
Swiftly deploy on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems to virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
Here are some key features of "JumpBox for OpenEMM":
· Import/Export capabilities for working with existing lists and moving data between systems.
· Wizard-driven templates for creating multi-part emails with both text and HTML versions.
· Full tracking of statistics for open rates and click-thru rates.
· The ability to do custom list segmentation based on various criteria.
· Customizable opt-in and (un)subscribe forms.
· An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
· A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
· JumpBox also provides a backup system that offers portability and data security.
· Virtualization software. Any of: VMWare, Parallels, Xen Open Source, Microsoft Virtual Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Virtual Iron.
· For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
· 3 GB Free disk space.
· Minimum 1 GB System RAM.
· Minimum 1 Ghz CPU.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a maintenance release of the JumpBox for OpenEMM. The included version of OpenEMM has not changed.