JumpBox for OpenEMM 1.7.5
Allows you to easily deploy OpenEMM.
If you've been considering departing from your existing email marketing solution in favor of an Open Source alternative, watch the video below and then take the JumpBox for OpenEMM for a spin.
JumpBox simplifies your server software deployments with pre-built, pre-configured virtual applications that deploy in minutes.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual application that deploys locally, or hosted to major computing, virtualization, and cloud computing platforms.
Swiftly deploy on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems to virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
- Import/Export capabilities for working with existing lists and moving data between systems.
- Wizard-driven templates for creating multi-part emails with both text and HTML versions.
- Full tracking of statistics for open rates and click-thru rates.
- The ability to do custom list segmentation based on various criteria.
- Customizable opt-in and (un)subscribe forms.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- JumpBox also provides a backup system that offers portability and data security.
JumpBox for OpenEMM
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is a maintenance release of the JumpBox for OpenEMM. The included version of OpenEMM has not changed.