MoinMoin is an advanced, easy to use and extensible Wiki Engine with a large community of users. It's written in Python and has a clean easy to understand user interface.
Because it's a Python application, MoinMoin is not one of the most popular wikis, but that's a shame as it has a very clean interface and is a very powerful tool for documentation projects.
This makes the JumpBox for MoinMoin even more valuable, because it allows us to expose this great Wiki system to more users who we believe will find it quite valuable.
Here are some key features of "JumpBox for MoinMoin":
· An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
· A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
· A backup system that enables data security and portability.
· Virtualization software. Any of: VMWare, Parallels, Xen Open Source, Microsoft Virtual Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Virtual Iron
· For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
· 3 GB Free disk space
· Minimum 1 GB System RAM
· Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The MoinMoin application has been updated to MoinMoin version 1.9.7. Users should be able to restore from MoinMoin JumpBox 1.1.4 and newer backups.
· This is a general update with enhancements to password hashing methods and reset functionality.
· Release notes are available at the following URL: http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinRelease1.9