Mantis is a web-based bug tracking system that has a suite of advanced features including: time tracking, wiki integration, a RESTful interface, email notifications, Twitter integration, RSS, roadmap functionality, preset workflows and integration with SVN and CVS.
It's a very powerful system loved by many software developers and the JumpBox for Mantis makes getting a production ready installation easier than ever before.
The JumpBox is quick and easy to setup and comes with a built in web based management interface and backup system that gives you all the tools you need to operate the Mantis installation.
Here are some key features of "JumpBox for Mantis":
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
- Virtualization software. Any of: VMWare, Parallels, Xen Open Source, Microsoft Virtual Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Virtual Iron
- For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
- 3 GB Free disk space
- Minimum 1 GB System RAM
- Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
- Mantis has been updated to version 1.2.15.
- It should be possible to upgrade on restore from the JumpBox for Mantis version 1.0 and newer.
- This release fixes 26 issues in Mantis including security issues. See the complete release notes for detail: http://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/changelog_page.php?version_id=182