JumpBox for LimeSurvey 1.7.5
Quickly create and deliver surveys on the web through JumpBox.
A well-crafted survey enables you to tap valuable insights in your employees, customers and potential customers to improve your products, increase sales and provide better customer service.
JumpBox simplifies your server software deployments with pre-built, pre-configured virtual applications that deploy in minutes.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual application that deploys locally, or hosted to major computing, virtualization, and cloud computing platforms. Swiftly deploy on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems to virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
Save up to 70% of the time, expense, and frustration of deploying server software with a JumpBox, over 20,000 are in use worldwide.
- Discover which features in your product are the primary drivers of the purchasing decision?
- Determine how most people learn about your business?
- Get input on product pricing and merchandising?
- Receive feedback on alternative marketing messages and product directions?
- Run unlimited number of surveys with unlimited number of questions and participants.
- LimeSurvey also allows you to create multi-lingual surveys.
- Use enhanced import and export functions including text, CSV, PDF, SPSS, R, queXML and MS Excel formats.
- Rapidly create and distribute surveys to extract valuable insight from employees, customers and potential customers.
- Export survey results in various formats for further analysis in a spreadsheet program such as Excel or Numbers.
- Build in conditional logic to create a custom stream of questions that intelligently adapts as the respondent answers.
- Host the surveys as publicly-available for anyone to respond or lock it down for private submission only with invite codes.
- Appreciate screen reader accessiblity and W3C compliance.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
JumpBox for LimeSurvey
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The JumpBox for LimeSurvey has been updated to LimeSurvey version 2.0+ build 121127.
- Upgrade on restore from JumpBox version 1.1.0 and newer JumpBox backups should work.
- This is bugfix update to LimeSurvey and fixes a performance issue that could make the application unusable in some circumstances. See the full release notes for detail: http://www.limesurvey.org/en/stable-release