JumpBox for LAPP Deployment 1.8.2
Easily deploy applications where a tailored JumpBox may not exist.
It's also a great platform to develop on and gives you an easy to use Ubuntu Linux environment that will run on Windows, Mac OS X and any other version of Linux.
This JumpBox also has an interesting capability that if you install an application into it and then use our backup system to create a backup, you end up with a simple archive of the app that can be installed into another copy of the JumpBox by doing a simple restore.
JumpBox is designed to simplify the server software deployments.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual appliance that deploys locally, or hosted to major virtualization, and cloud computing platforms.
Deploy on Windows, Mac, or Linux using virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
JumpBox for LAPP Deployment
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated to phpPgAdmin 5.1 which adds a new plugin architecture, nested groups of servers and many bug fixes. For detail on the changes see the full changelog: https://raw.github.com/phppgadmin/phppgadmin/master/HISTORY
- It is possible to restore and upgrade from any JumpBox for PostgreSQL version 1.1.0 or higher.