Joypad SDK is the source development kit for the popular Joypad application. The SDK allows you to include Joypad support to your game.
Games that have Joypad integration are very easy to play with your iPhone as a controller. You just need to start up the game, then start the application on your iPhone.
Here are some key features of "Joypad SDK":
- Easy Integration:
- You can easily create a custom controller with a few lines of code.
- Dynamic Layouts:
- While connected, the application lets you customize controls or change layouts.
- You can connect multiple devices for multiplayer or co-op games
- WiFi & Bluetooth:
- Joypad connects over WiFi or Bluetooth with no lag.
- Accelerometer support:
- You can use the accelerometer for games with tilt controls.
- Fixed crash when passing an empty array to -[JPManager setImageNames:]