Jitter Physics is a fast, lightweight and open-source physics engine written in C#.
For more information, visit THIS page, where a comprehensive demonstration video is available.
Here are some key features of "Jitter Physics":
Platforms and Frameworks:
· Every platform which supports .NET/Mono
· Works with the Mono framework on Linux/Mac without any recompilation
· Also supports the XBox360 and the WindowsPhone
· No dependencies. Every 3D engine/framework is supported: OpenTK, SlimDX, SharpDX, XNA, IrrlichtEngine
· Written in pure C# with a clean and object orientated API
· Optimized for low to no garbage collections and maximum speed
· Supported Shapes: TriangleMesh, Terrain, Compound, MinkowskiSum, Box, Sphere, Cylinder, Cone, Capsule, ConvexHull
· Take advantage of multi-core CPUs by using the internal multithreading of the engine