JavaFX Scene Builder 1.1
Visual layout tool for designing JavaFX application UIs without coding
JavaFX Scene Builder is very easy-to-use and does not require coding. Simply drag and drop UI components to a work area, apply style sheets, modify UI properties.
Furthermore, the FXML code will be automatically generated as you work.
Detailed instructions on how to use the JavaFX Scene Builder utility on your Mac are available HERE.
JavaFX Scene Builder is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- UI Layout Tool
- Preview Your Work
- CSS Support
- FXML Visual Editor
- Integrated Developer Workflow
JavaFX Scene Builder
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Scene Builder is now available on the Linux platform supported by the JavaFX 2.2 SDK. A Debian (.deb) package is provided, which when double-clicked brings up the Ubuntu Software Center application. See JavaFX 2 Certified System Configurations for the list of all supported platforms.
- Several usability improvements have been made throughout the user interface, especially in the area of GridPane manipulation. The selection and manipulation of the GridPane rows and columns are easier, even when using contextual menu commands.
- Scene Builder is now delivered as a self contained application package and no longer has the pre-requisite of a JRE installation.
- The CSS analyzer feature is now available. Choose View and then Show CSS Analyzer from the main menu to display the CSS Analyzer panel. The feature is described in Skinning with CSS and the CSS Analyzer of the User Guide.