Jaspersoft Studio is a unique, easy to use, free, open source report designer for JasperReports.
Jaspersoft Studio is composed of a set of projects on top of the Eclipse Rich Client Platfom (currently Indigo 3.7.0).
You can create very sophisticated layouts containing charts, images, subreports, crosstabs and much more.
You can also access your data through JDBC, TableModels, JavaBeans, XML, Hibernate, CSV, and custom sources.
Jaspersoft Studio then allows you to publish your reports as PDF, RTF, XML, XLS, CSV, HTML, XHTML, text, DOCX, or OpenOffice.
· 64 Bit Processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· full support for JasperReports 5.1.0
· added the new "Templates View" that allows to define skins for tables and crosstabs (that can be imported/exported)
· added new built-in functions to the Expression Editor
· added new preferences: font settings for internal editors and Jetty port configuration
· new widget to handle collections as input parameter
· improvements to Chart Theme editor
· group support for the table-based templates
· major and minor bug-fixes