Jaseries is an open-source API which supports reading / writing CSV files or strings.
Pivot-columns are automatically taken into account. CSV file format is automatically guessed. Chart generation is now supported.
The aim of Jaseries is to make simple series summaries generation, using sampling and various kind of cells merging.
Finally, processing very large CSV data doesn't intimidate Jaseries.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Jaseries utility on your Mac are available HERE.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· source files enhancements
· various enhancements
· now statistics implementation is fully decoupled from cell types.
· introducing a new abstract cell with a default statistics provider implementation (CellWithDefaultStatisticsProvider)
· default ordering for all cell types.
· StackedChart now internally "align" series times, using 0 as a default value for missing cells
· add new test 'Ordering test' to fix a time order problem while merging series
· sbt eclipse 2.1.2
· commons-compress 1.5
· scala-logging 1.0.1
· sbt assembly 0.8.8
· scala 2.10.1
Series.combine fixes :
· duplicates times problem
· time ordering problem in some situations
· more robust searchFirstGreaterOrEqual