Jailer is an application that can be used by its users for database sampling, schema rendering and browsing. Jailer is built to export consistent row-sets from relational databases.
The application generates sorted SQL-DML, hierarchically structured XML and DbUnit datasets.
Jailer is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Jailer":
· Exports consistent and referentially intact row-sets from your productive database and imports the data into your development and test environment.
· Improves database performance by removing and archiving obsolete data without violating integrity.
· Generates hierarchically structured XML, topologically sorted SQL-DML and DbUnit datasets.
· Open Source. Entirely written in Java. Platform independent. DBMS agnostic.
· Java 1.6 or later
· JDBC-driver for your R-DBMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug concerning BLOB/CLOB support for MS SQL