JSON Accelerator is a Mac app that helps developers from all programming language persuasions get data, verify it, and write model objects.
Made by developers/for developers who prefer not to mess around, JSON Accelerator consumes web services and creates native code; stable, reliable output in three clicks.
It’s complexity, simplified. Get in, get out – nice and neat.
NOTE: To download JSON Accelerator via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "JSON Accelerator":
· Writes Objective C, Java and Python Django models. Choose to use ARC or generate core data models.
· Consumes and validates JSON.
· Fetches JSON from url or local files – simply enter JSON content or fetch code from the web, delivered in exported model object files.
· Modifiies http headers using GET or POST to work with several web APIs.
· NSCoding compliant in Objective C models.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [NEW] Added ability to add Class Prefix to Objective C Models
· [NEW] Added generation of Objective-C imports class
· [FIXED] Slow performance on application quit
· [FIXED] ARC generated code uses strong rather than retain
· [UPDATED] Chinese Localizations