JIRA Standard - tracking and managing the issues and bugs that emerge during a project is a critically important task, but one that few teams do effectively.
JIRA is a bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management application developed to make this process easier for your team.
JIRA has been designed with a focus on task achievement, is instantly usable and is flexible to work with.
Here are some key features of "JIRA Standard":
· Manage bugs, features, tasks, improvements or any issue
· A clean and powerful user interface that is easy to understand for both business and technical users
· Map your business processes to custom workflows
· Track attachments, changes, components and versions
· Full text searching and powerful filtering (customisable, saveable, shareable and subscribeable!)
· Customisable dashboards and real-time statistics
· Enterprise permissioning and security
· Easily extended to and integrated with other systems (including email, RSS, Excel, XML and source control)
· Highly configurable notification options
· Runs on almost any hardware, OS and database platform
· Web service enabled for programmatic control (SOAP, XML-RPC and REST interfaces).
· JDK 1.4 and above is required for CVS integration to work, or to build JIRA from source.
· Other JDKs (like IBM's) can also be used, but require the Sun JSSE package.
· For FreeBSD, you'll need JDK 1.4.2-p5 or above.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Updates and bug fixes:
· Resolved: Admins are able to delete active workflow schemes, potentially resulting in data corruption
· Resolved: Exception will be shown to user if user does not exist in JIRA database
· Resolved: /rest/api/2/user/search -> no result by deactivated user