JConnector is a handy, easy to use, reference implementation of a PCEHR System client.
JConnector is designed so that it can offer:
· sample code for connecting a client application to the PCEHR System via the PCEHR B2B Gateway.
· an online forum, where questions about connecting to the PCEHR System can be raised and answered.
· feedback to continuously improve the sample code, as well as the general experience of software vendors looking to integrate with the PCEHR System.
JConnector is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "JConnector":
· Generation of client stubs based on the Apache CXF Framework
· Creation of service invocation layer that wraps the raw client stubs
· Configuration for WS-Addressing
· The first iteration of this tool is focused on invoking the PCEHR services. It reads a prepared CDA document from file. Generating the CDAs dynamically to pass into these services will be provided in a later release.