IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition 13.1.5 Build 135.1289 / 14 Build 139.69.2 EAP
IntelliJ IDEA lets you code without a hitch. It practices a non-intrusive, intuitive approach to help you write, debug, refactor, test and learn your code
Thanks to its deep understanding of languages and technologies, IntelliJ IDEA provides a second pair of hands for you when you need them.
IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition is the perfect choice for those working on pure Java/Groovy applications or doing Swing development.
IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition has all the crown jewels of IntelliJ IDEA, including various refactorings and code inspections, coding assistance, debugging, TestNG and JUnit testing; CVS, Subversion and Git support, as well as Ant and Maven build integration.
The IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate Edition extends the Community Edition by providing support for many web frameworks, additional languages and technologies and introduces many deployment options.
IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate Edition is a better choice for commercial usage given that all features are delivered in a complete package.
The complete breakdown of features included in IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition and IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate can be found in this comparison matrix.
- Intelligent code editor understanding your code, with refactorings, code inspections, intention actions, easy navigation and full Java 7 support.
- JUnit and TestNG integration and a convenient test runner UI.
- Maven, Gradle and Ant-based project setup and building.
- Comprehensive Groovy programming language support plus plugins for Scala and Clojure.
- Google Android development including latest SDK support.
- Unified UI and experience for most popular version control systems: Subversion, Git/GitHub, Mercurial and CVS. Visual merge, diff and changelists.
- Powerful XML editor with XML-Java interoperability.
- The Swing UI designer for developing Java desktop applications.
- Integrates with JetBrains TeamCity for continuous integration and pre-tested commit support.
- YouTrack, JIRA, GitHub and other trackers integration for task management and IDE context control.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- No subsystem:
- IDEA-130928 (Bug): "Quick Documentation" eliminates comma for field
- IDEA-130724 (Bug): NPE in LogConsoleBase
- IDEA-130604 (Bug): Reporting exception fails