IWIR Tool was created as an unique and Open Source project that can help developers manage IWIR workflows.
IWIR Tool can be used to parse IWIR XML files and can provide a Java Object representation enabling traversal and manipulation of the workflow.
This Java-based utility is also able to parse and evaluate the IWIR condition expressions and validate IWIR documents for correctness.
Here are some key features of "IWIR Tool":
· IWIR workflow parsing
· Workflow Traversal
· Workflow Manipulation
· Validation against the IWIR XML Schema
· Validation of IWIR Condition expressions
· Data-flow and Control-flow cycle detection
· Data-flow validation
· Type checking
· Name validation
· Scope validation
· Serialize IWIR workflows to XML
· Creation of a graphical representation of an IWIR workflow (using DOT from GraphViz)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· bug in creation of graphical representation fixed: special characters in node names are now allowed (brackets, double quotes, dot)