HockeyApp is an application that allows users to collect live reports and distribute betas.
HockeyApp is very useful if you need to collect crash reports or release apps in platforms like iOS, Mac OS X or Android.
Here are some key features of "HockeyApp":
· HockeyApp comes with a reliable crash reporting feature for both beta and released apps. On iOS, we use PLCrashReporter by Plausible Labs.
Browse Crash Reports:
· You can can analyze crashes and group them by similar app specific stack traces or use the powerful full text search to search for specific crash reports.
· It allows you to see usage times for your iOS beta versions per user, device type, os version, or language.
· Import the device names from the iOS provisioning portal and assign tags to control which beta versions they are allowed to install.
· The source development kit provides an easy to use method for additionally securing your iOS beta versions against being resigned by others.