Hide Menu Bar and Control Strip Bar allows you to hide the Menu Bar and anything else that would obscure the screen if you wanted to draw on the full screen, like the rounded corners, the Application Switcher floating window and the Control Strip bar.
Additionally, you can show and hide the Control Strip bar individually.
Two other valuable features of this plugin are:
· Automatically restores the menu bar when the application is brought to the background or when the application quits unexpectedly (due to a crash).
· It is Mac OS 8.5-savvy, which means that it uses the new Mac OS 8.5's Menu Manager functions for hiding the menu bar, as suggested by Apple in the 8.5's Technote #1142.
What's New in This Release:
· Now includes the (previously missing) files from HideMenubarEtc.
· updated for REALbasic Version 2
· fixed a crashing bug with OS 8.5, another one with built apps
· now you can have a plain background that covers the whole screen, hiding all windows and icons of other applications.