Do you hate creating help files and manuals for your software? HelpSupreme is a full featured WYSIWYG HTML and CSS based Mac OS X help file creator which allows you to create great looking, cross platform help files in an easy and fun way.
HelpSupreme natively exports to HTML, Apple Help Book, Qt Help and PDF files.
Here are some key features of "HelpSupreme":
· Easy WYSIWYG editing of HTML. No need to learn HTML to be able to create great content for your help files.
· Built-in multi language support allows you to manage several languages within one project. You can switch between languages with one press of a button.
· Export directly to HTML, Apple Help Book, Qt Help and PDF files
· Content of the help files is separated from their design, making it possible to easily change the look of pages or of entire projects with one click.
· CSS design template is included so there is no need to learn CSS. New designs can of course be added and existing ones changed with an built-in CSS editor.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for image groups for better handling and easier inserting of a large amount of images / screenshots.
· Copy / Paste support for images in the image view. No need to save screenshots to disk first to insert them to HS.
· Improvements in multi-language support.
· Fixed Utf8 problems in native html mode.
· Fixed Index page generation for html export
· Many smaller improvements and fixes