Easy to use help file creating utility for your Mac
HelpSupreme natively exports to HTML, Apple Help Book, Qt Help and PDF files.
- Easy WYSIWYG editing of HTML. No need to learn HTML to be able to create great content for your help files.
- Built-in multi language support allows you to manage several languages within one project. You can switch between languages with one press of a button.
- Export directly to HTML, Apple Help Book, Qt Help and PDF files
- Content of the help files is separated from their design, making it possible to easily change the look of pages or of entire projects with one click.
- CSS design template is included so there is no need to learn CSS. New designs can of course be added and existing ones changed with an built-in CSS editor.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support for image groups for better handling and easier inserting of a large amount of images / screenshots.
- Copy / Paste support for images in the image view. No need to save screenshots to disk first to insert them to HS.
- Improvements in multi-language support.
- Fixed Utf8 problems in native html mode.